Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Dongwon Kim <ea...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/01 09:44:25 UTC

Re: Service discovery for flink-metrics-prometheus

Hi all,

I also suffer from the lack of service discovery for flink-metrics-prometheus while using YARN for deployment, Prometheus for instrumentation, and Flink for stream processing.
I just upload a Python script for the purpose here: https://github.com/eastcirclek/flink-service-discovery <https://github.com/eastcirclek/flink-service-discovery>
Hope it can be helpful for your use case.

Best,

- Dongwon