Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by vertito <ve...@aim-consultants.com> on 2006/12/27 23:24:36 UTC

dns_available

was it

dns_available  1

or

dns_available  yes

Re: dns_available

Posted by Duane Hill <d....@yournetplus.com>.
Not a problem. Two links I always have close by:

   The documentation for SA
   http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.1.x/doc/

   The Wiki page for SA
   http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/

Most general configurations in the local.cf are contained in:
http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.1.x/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.html

RE: dns_available

Posted by vertito <ve...@aim-consultants.com>.
thanks

[...]