Posted to user@hama.apache.org by aa...@buffalo.edu on 2010/03/13 06:33:42 UTC

Doubt in the EigenValueProcedure in DenseMatrix.java

Hi,
   I was looking through the Eigenvalue procedure in DenseMatrix.java and I see
the values of the calculated eigen values are stored in a table. I was wondering
how ca I access the values of this table from my application. According to my
understanding the name of the table is not given at run time

Best Regards from Buffalo

Abhishek Agrawal

SUNY- Buffalo
(716-435-7122)