Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by mqaiserm <Qa...@revolution.com> on 2006/05/11 19:56:24 UTC

Failed to resolve endpoint: org.apache.servicemix.jbi.NoServiceAvailable

Getting this error :

WARN - GeronimoLog.warn(90) | ServiceName
({http://servicemix.apache.org/demo/}s
avetodb) specified for routing, but can't find it registered
13:16:35,812 WARN  [Broker] ServiceName
({http://servicemix.apache.org/demo/}sav
etodb) specified for routing, but can't find it registered
ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(106) | error dispatching message:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.RuntimeJBIException:
javax.jbi.messaging.MessagingExce
ption: Failed to resolve endpoint:
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.NoServiceAvailableE
xception: Cannot find an instance of the service:
{http://servicemix.apache.org/
demo/}savetodb
        at
org.apache.servicemix.components.jms.JmsInBinding.onMessage(JmsInBind
ing.java:74)
        at org.jencks.XAEndpoint.onMessage(XAEndpoint.java:126)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ra.MessageEndpointProxy$MessageEndpointAlive.onMe
ssage(MessageEndpointProxy.java:120)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ra.MessageEndpointProxy.onMessage(MessageEndpoint
Proxy.java:60)
        at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession.run(ActiveMQSession.java:664)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ra.ServerSessionImpl.run(ServerSessionImpl.java:1
63)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext.ja
va:291)
        at
EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown So

and my servicemix.xml code is :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns:sm="http://servicemix.apache.org/config/1.0"
       xmlns:jsr181="http://servicemix.apache.org/jsr181/1.0"
       xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
       xmlns:demo="http://servicemix.apache.org/demo/"
       xmlns:my="http://servicemix.apache.org/demo/">

  <!-- the JBI container -->
  <sm:container id="jbi"
  		useMBeanServer="true"
  		createMBeanServer="true"
  		dumpStats="true"
        rmiPort="2222"
  		statsInterval="10"
  		transactionManager="#transactionManager">

  	<sm:activationSpecs>

  	    <!-- Subscribe to a JMS destination -->
  		<sm:activationSpec componentName="inputReceiver"
  						   service="my:inputReceiver"
  						   destinationService="my:outputSender">
  		  <sm:component>
  		    <bean
class="org.apache.servicemix.components.jms.JmsInUsingJCABinding">
        <property name="jcaContainer" ref="jencks"/>
        <property name="activationSpec">
          <bean class="org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQActivationSpec">
            <property name="destination"
value="com.rhg.servicemix.messaging.errorLogging"/>
            <property name="destinationType" value="javax.jms.Topic"/>
          </bean>
        </property>
  		    </bean>
  		  </sm:component>
  		</sm:activationSpec>

  		<!-- Publish the result to a JMS destination -->
  		<sm:activationSpec componentName="outputSender"
  						   service="my:outputSender">
  		  <sm:component>
  		    <bean
class="org.apache.servicemix.components.jms.JmsSenderComponent">
        <property name="template">
          <bean class="org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate">
            <property name="connectionFactory">
              <ref local="jmsFactory"/>
            </property>
            <property name="defaultDestinationName"
value="com.rhg.servicemix.messaging.errorLoggingResult"/>
            <property name="pubSubDomain" value="true"/>
          </bean>
        </property>
  		    </bean>
  		  </sm:component>
  		</sm:activationSpec>

  		<!-- Subscribe to a JMS destination -->
  		<sm:activationSpec componentName="jmsTrace" service="my:jmsTrace"
destinationService="my:savetodb">
  		  <sm:component>
  		    <bean
class="org.apache.servicemix.components.jms.JmsInUsingJCABinding">
        <property name="jcaContainer" ref="jencks"/>
        <property name="activationSpec">
          <bean class="org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQActivationSpec">
            <property name="destination"
value="com.rhg.servicemix.messaging.errorLoggingResult"/>
            <property name="destinationType" value="javax.jms.Topic"/>
          </bean>
        </property>
  		    </bean>
  		  </sm:component>
  		</sm:activationSpec>

      <sm:activationSpec componentName="trace" service="my:savetodb">
        <sm:component>
          <bean class="com.rhg.infrastructure.jms.MessageReceiverImpl"/>
        </sm:component>
      </sm:activationSpec>

      <sm:activationSpec>
       <sm:component>
         <jsr181:component>
           <jsr181:endpoints>
             <jsr181:endpoint
pojoClass="com.rhg.infrastructure.webservices.MessagingService"
annotations="none" service="my:MessageSender" endpoint="MessageService"/>
           </jsr181:endpoints>
         </jsr181:component>
       </sm:component>
       </sm:activationSpec>

       <sm:activationSpec>
       <sm:component>
        <http:component>
        <http:endpoints>
            <http:endpoint service="my:MessageSender"
				         endpoint="MessageService"
	               role="consumer"
                     defaultOperation="sendMessage2"
	               locationURI="http://localhost:8194/errorLoggingService/"
	               defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
                 soap="true" />
         </http:endpoints>
         </http:component>

        </sm:component>
       </sm:activationSpec>

  	</sm:activationSpecs>
  </sm:container>

  <!-- the JCA container -->
  <bean id="jencks" class="org.jencks.JCAContainer" singleton="true">

    <!-- lets use the default configuration of work manager and transaction
manager-->
    <property name="bootstrapContext">
      <bean class="org.jencks.factory.BootstrapContextFactoryBean">
        <property name="threadPoolSize" value="25"/>
      </bean>
    </property>

    <!-- the JCA Resource Adapter -->
    <property name="resourceAdapter">
      <bean id="activeMQResourceAdapter"
class="org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQResourceAdapter" singleton="true">
        <property name="serverUrl" value="tcp://localhost:61616"/>
      </bean>
    </property>
  </bean>

  <!-- message broker -->
  <bean id="broker" class="org.apache.activemq.xbean.BrokerFactoryBean">
     <property name="config" value="classpath:activemq.xml"/>
   </bean>

	<bean id="transactionContextManager"
class="org.jencks.factory.TransactionContextManagerFactoryBean"/>
	<bean id="transactionManager"
class="org.jencks.factory.GeronimoTransactionManagerFactoryBean" />

  <bean id="jmsFactory"
class="org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory">
    <property name="connectionFactory">
        <property name="brokerURL">
          <value>tcp://localhost:61616</value>
        </property>
      </bean>
    </property>
  </bean>

</beans>

Any idea ?
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Failed to resolve endpoint: org.apache.servicemix.jbi.NoServiceAvail

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Register on http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM (be sure to
check remember me option) and create a new issue for ServiceMix
project.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Failed to resolve endpoint: org.apache.servicemix.jbi.NoServiceAvail

Posted by mqaiserm <Qa...@revolution.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
No idea.
Would you mind raising a jira at
http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM and attaching everything
neededto reproduce the problem, please ?

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by mqaiserm <Qa...@revolution.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Could you try to add an endpoint="myendpoint" attribute on the activationSpec  ?

Posted by mqaiserm <Qa...@revolution.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You should check if the endpoint has been activated in the log or
using a JMX console.
Then, if the error happens when ServiceMix is starting, this may be
because the jms consumer receives a message before the target
component is fully started.

Posted by mqaiserm <Qa...@revolution.com>.

Re: Failed to resolve endpoint: org.apache.servicemix.jbi.NoServiceAvailable

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The first reason is that your
com.rhg.infrastructure.jms.MessageReceiverImpl component has not
activated a jbi endpoint.