Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Pezhman Lali <pe...@yahoo.com> on 2006/07/03 15:44:46 UTC

test sbl(spamhaus)

hi
  I use spamassassin in the gatway of my company.
  how can I test that rbl+sbl ,... are work properly.
  thanks

Sneak preview the  all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.

Re: test sbl(spamhaus)

Posted by Loren Wilton <lw...@earthlink.net>.
Whice version of SA?
Do you have network tests enabled?
Are you getting hits on any of these rules?

        Loren