Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Eoghan Glynn <eo...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/01 18:39:48 UTC

[VOTE] Release CXF dOSGi 1.0

Folks,

I'm calling a vote to release CXF Distributed OSGi 1.0.

The dOSGi subproject of CXF provides the Reference Implementation of
the Distribution Software (DSW) component of the Distributed OSGi
Specification[1].

The staging area can be found at:

  http://people.apache.org/~eglynn/stage_cxf_dosgi

This release is tagged with cxf-dosgi-ri-1.0 at:

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/dosgi/tags/cxf-dosgi-ri-1.0

The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.

Please consider this call to vote as my +1.

Cheers,
Eoghan

[1] See RFC 119 in http://www.osgi.org/download/osgi-4.2-early-draft3.pdf

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF dOSGi 1.0

Posted by Eoghan Glynn <eo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dan, should be sorted in this latest commit:

/Eoghan

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF dOSGi 1.0

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF dOSGi 1.0

Posted by Eoghan Glynn <eo...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF dOSGi 1.0

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF dOSGi 1.0

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan,

Fwd: [VOTE] Release CXF dOSGi 1.0

Posted by Eoghan Glynn <eo...@gmail.com>.
Sent this earlier to dkulp individually, I meant to reply-all.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF dOSGi 1.0

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com>.
+1

> I'm calling a vote to release CXF Distributed OSGi 1.0.
>
> The dOSGi subproject of CXF provides the Reference Implementation of
> the Distribution Software (DSW) component of the Distributed OSGi
> Specification[1].
>
> The staging area can be found at:
>
>  http://people.apache.org/~eglynn/stage_cxf_dosgi
>
> This release is tagged with cxf-dosgi-ri-1.0 at:
>
>  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/dosgi/tags/cxf-dosgi-ri-1.0
>
> The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Please consider this call to vote as my +1.
>
> Cheers,
> Eoghan
>
> [1] See RFC 119 in http://www.osgi.org/download/osgi-4.2-early-draft3.pdf

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF dOSGi 1.0