Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Patrick Twohig <pa...@namazustudios.com> on 2010/11/01 07:45:26 UTC

Mac?

Hi,

I was curious if there were any instructions as to how to get the C source
code to build and run on a OSX Snow Leopard.  The FAQ claims to support OSX,
however, I do no see links anywhere to the OSX source code.  I found some
blog posts from around 2008 with instructions for Leopard, but I haven't
been able to get it to work.  Would somebody be able to point me towards
some later up-to-date documentation for working with axis2c on Mac?

Thanks,
Patrick.

--
Patrick H. Twohig.