Posted to users@camel.apache.org by yogu13 <yo...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/02 05:29:13 UTC

Re: Producer-consumer problem in Camel

what do you mean by "It still allows to process multiple user requests in
time" ?

Regards,
-Yogesh

Re: Producer-consumer problem in Camel

Posted by hasikada <ad...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

When setting option 'waitForTaskToComplete=Never' the 'handleUserRequest'
route puts an exchange to seda queue and immediately responds to user 'Your
request .....'. I would expect the setting 'concurrentConsumers=1' makes
that the exchanges from seda queue are processed one by one in
'direct:processRequest' route. But it doesn't happen. Currently when I
invoke the 'handleUserRequest' two times (or more times). I see two
processing by 'direct:processRequest' route.

Adam