Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Goren Il <go...@hotmail.com> on 2010/07/07 17:05:18 UTC

How to implement a webapp class loader

  I would like to implement my on webapp class loader, that will look for jars in specific places (to be defined in the configuration).
I would like to inherit the behavior of the default class loader of the webapp, so I can not start use a regular ClassLoader.
I considered inheriting from WebappClassLoader.
Is there a simpler way?
Is there some documentation how to create such a class loader?
Thanks
G.

Re: How to implement a webapp class loader

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.
On 07/07/2010 16:05, Goren Il wrote:

>  I would like to implement my on webapp class loader, that will look for
> jars in specific places (to be defined in the configuration).
> I would like to inherit the behavior of the default class loader of the
> webapp, so I can not start use a regular ClassLoader.
> I considered inheriting from WebappClassLoader.
> Is there a simpler way?
> Is there some documentation how to create such a class loader?

Please post a new message, don't just reply to an existing message &
edit the subject line or body <- this is called thread hijacking.