Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Martin C." <ma...@gmx.at> on 2010/08/09 17:20:30 UTC

ActiveMQ, SSL and NIO

Hi,

I'm operating a SSL-based broker which is going to be connected by several
thousand clients. As the SSL-transport is based on the TCP-transport, it
seems that any connection is using its own thread. Is there any way to get
SSL via NIO and using a worker thread for handling the connections?

Best regards,
Martin

Re: ActiveMQ, SSL and NIO

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
The open issue is https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-2583,
vote for it to express your interest. The stomp bit is largely
independent of the ssl + nio bit.

--
http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration