Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Harry Yu <50...@qq.com> on 2014/09/15 10:15:46 UTC

回复: Speed up searching in multiple-thread?

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, core i5 is 2 real (4 with hyperthreading) cores. And
is this the core reason? Are my test methods wrong?

In my test environment, I used JMeter to simulate 30 threads, and access my search ‍
service. I recorded per-search time and analyzed them.

Best Regards,

Harry Yu