Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Gerald Pape <je...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/25 18:02:06 UTC

James 2.3.2

Hello,

I would like to use james server as a development mail server which may
never send messages to the internet.
I would like to be able to set up some mailboxes where james delivers mail
to (can be some gmx, gmail, company.com, whatever domains) and everything
else, not having a mailbox shoudl go to a catch all mailbox. I dont want
any mail to be delivered to the outside world,...

Can someone give me an advice/tutorial/faq how to configure this?

Thanks!

Re: James 2.3.2

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Hi Gerald,

I'm not sure for James 2.3.2.
If you like to try with 3.x, I can further help

Thx, Eric