Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by "Viens, Steve" <St...@FMR.COM> on 2004/05/07 05:22:37 UTC

Problem building the jUDDI web site via Forrest

If anyone else could to try to build the site and letting me know if you
were successful (by running forrest in the ws-juddi/site directory) I
would REALLY appreciate it.

Also we'd be one step closer to producing a new (0.9rc1) release. It's
one of the few outstanding tasks.

Steve