Posted to user@struts.apache.org by punter <p_...@rediffmail.com> on 2016/01/11 17:18:15 UTC

After migration to struts 2.3.24, file upload still not supported for greater than 2gb

Hi,
File upload in my struts application is not successful for greater than 2 gb. After previous discussion here on previous thread, I migrated my application to struts 2.3.24 as the only possible solution in form of jakarta-stream parser for large size uploads (greater than 2gb).
But after successfully migrating to struts 2.3.24 from 2.1.8, file upload greater than 2 gb still not supported. I want to use jakarta-streams for this purpose.Following is the code snippet:
In struts.xml:&lt;constant name="struts.multipart.parser" value="jakarta-stream" /&gt;&nbsp;&lt;constant name="struts.multipart.maxSize" value="3147483648" /&gt;
jsp file:&lt;s:form id="uploadData" action="abc_UploadAction" namespace="xyz" validateFields="false" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data"&gt;

Alongwith with configuring server.xml with maxPostSize element and mutipart-config in web.xml But still the file upload request for greater than 2 gb not successful.&nbsp;
Thanks

Re: After migration to struts 2.3.24, file upload still not supported for greater than 2gb

Posted by Christoph Nenning <Ch...@lex-com.net>.
> Hi,
> File upload in my struts application is not successful for greater
> than 2 gb. After previous discussion here on previous thread, I
> migrated my application to struts 2.3.24 as the only possible
> solution in form of jakarta-stream parser for large size uploads
> (greater than 2gb).
> But after successfully migrating to struts 2.3.24 from 2.1.8, file
> upload greater than 2 gb still not supported. I want to use jakarta-
> streams for this purpose.Following is the code snippet:
> In struts.xml:&lt;constant name="struts.multipart.parser"
> value="jakarta-stream" /&gt;&nbsp;&lt;constant
> name="struts.multipart.maxSize" value="3147483648" /&gt;
> jsp file:&lt;s:form id="uploadData" action="abc_UploadAction"
> namespace="xyz" validateFields="false" method="post"
> enctype="multipart/form-data"&gt;
>
> Alongwith with configuring server.xml with maxPostSize element and
> mutipart-config in web.xml But still the file upload request for
> greater than 2 gb not successful.&nbsp;
> Thanks

Do you get an error message?
Log entries?
Stack traces?

Please give us more detail about what is happening.

regards,
Christoph