Posted to commits@wink.apache.org by ma...@apache.org on 2009/08/03 21:49:20 UTC

svn commit: r800517 - /incubator/wink/tags/wink-0.1-incubating/

Author: martins
Date: Mon Aug  3 19:49:20 2009
New Revision: 800517

Log: (empty)

Removed:
    incubator/wink/tags/wink-0.1-incubating/

Re: svn commit: r800517 - /incubator/wink/tags/wink-0.1-incubating/

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Daniel,
Thanks.

Martin,
Please go ahead with the tag. I was working off my defunct memory :)

-- dims

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: svn commit: r800517 - /incubator/wink/tags/wink-0.1-incubating/

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Best Wishes!!! :)

-- dims

Posted by "Snitkovsky, Martin" <ma...@hp.com>.
I see that the WINK-124.patch was committed.

Thanks Martin.  It's still alright for me to re-commit that last patch from yesterday, right?

-Nick

Posted by Nicholas Gallardo <ni...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Martin,