Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jonathan Meller <jm...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/18 07:51:37 UTC

Tomahawk Schedule

Ave!

I'm a beginner and I'm with problems on start to use the Tomahawk Schedule
component. Has somebody a war file example with some initial code, or
template to help me?

Tnks.

--
May the Source be with you

Re: Tomahawk Schedule

Posted by Jonathan Meller <jm...@gmail.com>.
hmm... I didn't have noticed these examples.
Tnks a lot, Jurgen!

--
May the Source be with you

Re: Tomahawk Schedule