Posted to user@commons.apache.org by David Forslund <dw...@lanl.gov> on 2004/04/08 00:51:03 UTC

Re: Jelly installation

I've downloaded Jelly and Maven and am trying to build Jelly, but it fails becauseit can't download several jar files.  Is there an easy way to get Jelly to work?

Thanks,

Dave Forslund

Re: Jelly installation

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@dfki.de>.
Try

maven -DtagLibs=xml,log,ant,swing -DdoBuildAll=true
jar:install-snapshot pack-fat-jar

possibly modifying the list of wished taglibs.

The reason of this failure is the "non-downloadable-jars": a set of
jars that cannot be distributed without license-agreement-clicks...
hence need manual installation into your maven repository.

paul