Posted to droids-dev@incubator.apache.org by "Lukas, Ray" <Ra...@idearc.com> on 2009/12/07 15:38:37 UTC

please a few minutes of you time for some help

I was having a problem with Nutch and would like to see if Droids can
help. Could someone just try crawling this web page and tell me if this
works on Droids. I need to be able to crawl these web pages and can not
seem to do so with Nutch. Would you plug this into your installation and
see if Droids can successfully crawl this.

http://electricservices.smrated.com/servlet/splocal?m=verizonem&xmid=506
0691&xmcid=-12026&entry_point_id=3079198
<http://electricservices.smrated.com/servlet/splocal?m=verizonem&xmid=50
60691&xmcid=-12026&entry_point_id=3079198>

if so I will start switching over the project to Droid, if not then I
have to keep looking for something that will work.. any advice would be
really helpful.

I don't know if this is the correct list.. sorry

thanks so much Ray

Re: please a few minutes of you time for some help

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
On 07/12/2009, at 16:38, Lukas, Ray wrote:

> I was having a problem with Nutch and would like to see if Droids can
> help. Could someone just try crawling this web page and tell me if this
> works on Droids. I need to be able to crawl these web pages and can not
> seem to do so with Nutch. Would you plug this into your installation and
> see if Droids can successfully crawl this.

What is your problem with Nutch with this site? What are you trying to archive?

salu2