Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by "Adam W. Dace" <co...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/28 22:19:36 UTC

When To Run Git Clone

Is there are any particular time of the day that's better than the others
for updating from master?  Just curious.

Adam W. Dace <co...@gmail.com>

Phone: (815) 355-5848
Microsoft Messenger - colonelforbin74@live.com <ad...@turing.com>

Google Profile: https://plus.google.com/u/0/109309036874332290399/about

Re: When To Run Git Clone

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
On Jan 28, 2014, at 2:19 PM, Adam W. Dace <co...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there are any particular time of the day that's better than the others
> for updating from master?  Just curious.

I think that depends on what remote you are using. If you are tracking the primary git repo, then it doesn’t matter.

— Leif

Re: When To Run Git Clone

Posted by James Peach <jp...@apache.org>.
On Jan 28, 2014, at 1:19 PM, Adam W. Dace <co...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there are any particular time of the day that's better than the others
> for updating from master?  Just curious.

No. There's no scheduling of commits.