Posted to users@camel.apache.org by gusto2 <ga...@yahoo.com> on 2012/07/08 23:12:10 UTC

cxf endpoint with 2004/08 ws-addressing

Hello all,

I have a question - we need to address a web service requiring
WS-Addressing. By default, I would use following cxf endpoint:

the problem is, that this way the CXF framework uses WSA using namespace
http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing, but required is
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing .

If we invoke the WS by coded endpoint, it's easy, setting a simple property
will do the magic:

nevertheless we'd like to do proxy services by camel, so - the question is,
how to achieve using WS-Addressing
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing in the camel cxf endpoint
using OSGi blueprint XML or Spring?

Thank in advance for any hit or advice

Best regards
        Gabriel Vince

Re: cxf endpoint with 2004/08 ws-addressing

Posted by gusto2 <ga...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you Willem :)

it took me a little to hind out how to do it in the blueprint xml (the
request context map value must be not String, but AddressingProperties), but
here is the result.

Thankx for help.

Gabriel

Gabriel Vince
Senior Consultant
Apogado
www.apogado.com

Re: cxf endpoint with 2004/08 ws-addressing

Posted by "Willem.Jiang" <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can set the request context with the below code in your processor before
routing the message the the cxf endpoint.

from("cxf:xxx").process(new Processor() {
  public void process(final Exchange exchange) {
     Map<String, Object> requestContext = new HashMap<String, Object>();
     requestContext.put("javax.xml.ws.addressing.context",
"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing");
     exchange.getIn().setHeader(Client.REQUEST_CONTEXT, requestContext);
  }
}).to("cxf:xxx");

Willem