Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2008/02/03 21:00:50 UTC

Re: linkmap breaks trunk

On Sat, 2008-02-02 at 13:00 +0100, Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> So what should I do if I have no time to clean up linkmap
> atm? Revert that fix so that trunk works again?

I did this now, but please next time revert it straight away.

salu2

Re: linkmap breaks trunk

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Johannes Schaefer wrote:
> How do I test plugins (in this case the sdocbook one)
> before committing?

http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_90/howto/howto-buildPlugin.html#test

Ross

Re: linkmap breaks trunk

Posted by Ferdinand Soethe <fe...@apache.org>.
Johannes Schaefer wrote:
> How do I test plugins (in this case the sdocbook one)
> before committing?

How about placing the uncommitted plugin code into your
build/plugins directory then test?

Best regards,
Ferdinand Soethe

Re: linkmap breaks trunk

Posted by Johannes Schaefer <jo...@uidesign.de>.
How do I test plugins (in this case the sdocbook one)
before committing?

Thanks,
Johannes

--
User Interface Design GmbH, Ludwigsburg, Germany
Phone/Fax  +49 7141 37700-46/-99, Mobile +49 170 4914567

Offices:
Martin-Luther-Straße 57-59, D-71636 Ludwigsburg
Truderinger Strasse 330, D-81825 Muenchen
Friedrichsring 46, D-68161 Mannheim
Hansastraße 7-11, 44137 Dortmund

Legal information according to EHUG:
User Interface Design GmbH; Managing Directors: Dr. Claus Goerner,
Franz Koller; Head office: Ludwigsburg; Commercial register of the
local court of Stuttgart, Germany, HRB 205519

Re: linkmap breaks trunk

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.

Re: linkmap breaks trunk

Posted by Ferdinand Soethe <fe...@apache.org>.
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-02-02 at 13:00 +0100, Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
>> So what should I do if I have no time to clean up linkmap
>> atm? Revert that fix so that trunk works again?
>>

> I did this now, but please next time revert it straight away.
>
> salu2

Sorry about that. I was still trying to figure out if there
was a way forward rather than unfixing that bug.

But I haven't found one and nobody else either, so reverting
it was probably the right choice.

Thanks,

Best regards,
Ferdinand Soethe