Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Sinduria,Anuradha" <An...@securecomputing.com> on 2007/10/15 08:31:11 UTC

Search with maven

Hi All,

Can we do search on maven generated website of our project,

like we can do it on WIKI and user can enter search criteria and selected
pages are shown.

Thanks and Regards,

Anuradha Sinduria

Re: Search with maven

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Since the generated site is just a bunch of static pages, you are much
better off doing a Google co-op, pointing it to your site url and then
modifying your site skin to display that custom Google search box, rather
than trying to integrate with anything Java-based - specifically Lucene is a
complete wrong tool for this.

Kalle

Re: Search with maven

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.