Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by mast <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/11 11:48:40 UTC

Servicemix 3.3 Maven dependencys problem

Hi,

I have a dependency problem when trying to do either a package or install
with maven for a created  su artifact.

I'm trying to create a file poller artifact. This is the command I'm using
with maven for the su task:

mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling
-DarchetypeArtifactId=servicemix-file-poller-service-unit -DgroupId=test
-DartifactId=servicemix-file-test

This is working fine and the artifact is being created in a folder named
servicemix-file-test with the expected files and subdirectories.

However when I try to do a mvn package or mvn install or convert the
artifact into a eclipse project I get the following error:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO] Building A file poller service unit
[INFO]    task-segment: [package]
[INFO]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/xbean/xbean-spring/3.3-SNAPSHOT/xbean-spring-3.3-SNAPSHOT.pom
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/xbean/xbean-classloader/3.3-SNAPSHOT/xbean-classloader-3.3-SNAPSHOT.pom
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/xbean/xbean-kernel/3.3-SNAPSHOT/xbean-kernel-3.3-SNAPSHOT.pom
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/ws/security/wss4j/1.5.2/wss4j-1.5.2.pom
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/ws/security/wss4j/1.5.2/wss4j-1.5.2.pom
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/woden/woden/1.0.0M6/woden-1.0.0M6.pom
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/woden/woden/1.0.0M6/woden-1.0.0M6.pom
[INFO] [jbi:generate-depends-file]
[INFO] Created:
/home/mast/workspace/smx/servicemix-file-test/target/classes/META-INF/maven/dependencies.properties
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/xbean/xbean-classloader/3.3-SNAPSHOT/xbean-classloader-3.3-SNAPSHOT.jar
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/xbean/xbean-kernel/3.3-SNAPSHOT/xbean-kernel-3.3-SNAPSHOT.jar
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/xbean/xbean-kernel/3.3-SNAPSHOT/xbean-kernel-3.3-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.xbean:xbean-classloader:jar:3.3-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.xbean
-DartifactId=xbean-classloader -Dversion=3.3-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.xbean
-DartifactId=xbean-classloader -Dversion=3.3-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
  	1) test:servicemix-file-test:jbi-service-unit:1.0-SNAPSHOT
  	2) org.apache.servicemix:servicemix-core:jar:3.2.2
  	3) org.apache.xbean:xbean-server:jar:3.3
  	4) org.apache.xbean:xbean-classloader:jar:3.3-SNAPSHOT

2) org.apache.xbean:xbean-kernel:jar:3.3-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.xbean
-DartifactId=xbean-kernel -Dversion=3.3-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.xbean
-DartifactId=xbean-kernel -Dversion=3.3-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
  	1) test:servicemix-file-test:jbi-service-unit:1.0-SNAPSHOT
  	2) org.apache.servicemix:servicemix-core:jar:3.2.2
  	3) org.apache.xbean:xbean-server:jar:3.3
  	4) org.apache.xbean:xbean-kernel:jar:3.3-SNAPSHOT

----------
2 required artifacts are missing.

for artifact:
  test:servicemix-file-test:jbi-service-unit:1.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  apache (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository),
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 12 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Mon May 11 11:34:48 CEST 2009
[INFO] Final Memory: 15M/82M
[INFO]

My maven version is:
Maven version: 2.0.9
Java version: 1.6.0_10
OS name: "linux" version: "2.6.27-11-generic" arch: "i386" Family: "unix"

My servicemix version is 3.3.

I'm kind of new with both maven and servicemix. Any help would be greatly
appreciated! This is starting to get very frustrating and how something that
seems so simple can be totally ruined by what seems to me as a configuration
hell. Thx in advance.

BR
Mathias

Re: Servicemix 3.3 Maven dependencys problem

Posted by mast <ma...@gmail.com>.
Glad to hear that I'm doing something right here ; )

Thank you for the earlier guidance, it lead me to the solution.

BR
Mathias

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Mathias,