Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by appwicket <ww...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/26 18:13:57 UTC

CSS for subpanel tabs

Hi,
I'm using panels contains tabbed panels and each tab contains few
sub-tabbedpanels.
I load my css in my page and it works fine for the tabs and the sub tabs in
first tab.
However the CSS doesn't work for other subtabs in other tabs.
(I got CSS from   Wicket - jQuery UI
<http://www.7thweb.net/wicket-jquery-ui/tabs/WidgetTabsPage?0>  )
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4655061/1.jpg>
anyone can tell me how can i make it work for subtabs?
Thanks!

Re: CSS for subpanel tabs

Posted by Per Newgro <pe...@gmx.ch>.
Hello John Doe,

did you try a css selector by class instead of id?

PS: Posting without any name is not very respectful.
Posting such commonly phrased questions (my xyz is not working - tell me
why)
oftenly stay unanswered. Please provide some code (java, html, css) and
i bet you
get good answers here.

Cheers
Per

Re: CSS for subpanel tabs

Posted by appwicket <ww...@gmail.com>.
Finally got the problem solved.
The issue was html id conflicts.
from Sebastien Briquet:

> The first issue is that certain jQuery UI widget misbehave when their html
> contains unexpected html code, like wicket tags (ie: wicket:panel).
> So you need to strip wicket tags; it is done in YourWicketApplication
>     @Override
>     public void init()
>     {
>         super.init();
>         this.getMarkupSettings().setStripWicketTags(true); //IMPORTANT!
>     }
>
> The second small issue you have is that you set the html-id of the
> tabpanel divs in your markup. You need to remove them (the 'id' tag, not
> the 'wicket:id' one)

Now it works like a charm.
Thanks for the help!