Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by chitgoks <ch...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/08 06:36:59 UTC

Re: bookmark zoom value

> I am currently working on bookmarks in pdfbox and i have a question to
> those familiar with PDF and pdf.js

im creating a bookmarking feature in pdf.js and i have x,y values as well
as the page number

when i use this  PDOutlineItem  for creating bookmarks, i see that when
clicking it does not always go to the correct position.

could this perhaps be because the scrollbar height of the pdf and the one
in pdf.js are different?

please advise if anyone has ideas. thank you

Re: bookmark zoom value

Posted by chitgoks <ch...@gmail.com>.
Please ignore my email

i have managed to solve this. i got the right values .

thank you