Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2018/09/08 00:15:38 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Fineract Committer James Dailey

Hello Fineract community!
I'm happy to announce that Apache Fineract has a new committer.

James is in fact the longest standing member of the Mifos and Fineract
community as he is the origin of the project as the original founder and
visionary behind Mifos back when it started as MOAP within Grameen
Foundation - http://moap.sourceforge.net/.

See this post for more on the roots of Mifos, now Fineract and James' story
- http://mifos.org/blog/the-roots-of-the-mifos-initiative/

Throughout the years, James has been an active member of the community.
Most recently he's helped the community stay on the pulse of payments and
digital financial services through valuable valuable insight he provides
regularly on the mailing lists as a consultant to the Gates Foundation on
their Level One Project. James has also shared his expertise on pay as you
go clean energy solutions.

While not a developer, James has contributed significantly in sharing
requirements and spearheading discussions across a variety of subjects on
the mailing lists. He has provided valuable feedback and insight into
forward-looking architectures for banking and financial inclusion. Most
recently he's been stewarding critical discussions on payments integration
and the alignment between Apache Fineract and Mojaloop. He recently has
been spearheading efforts to improve our processes and fix the contribution
model for the community.

James is eager to come on board as a committer and become more deeply
involved in the Apache Fineract community.

Congratulations James! Thank you for your contributions, and thank
you for accepting our invitation!  We look forward to continuing to
work together with you.

Best Regards,

Ed Cable
Apache Fineract

P.S. James, would you mind if we announce your committership on social
media?

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Fineract Committer James Dailey

Posted by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations James.

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
Congratulations James!

Posted by Shreyank Byadagi <sh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations James!

Posted by Dingfan Zhao <zh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations James!

Posted by Sendoro Juma <se...@singo.africa>.
+

I liked the post it is motivating....

BR

Sendoro

>     On September 8, 2018 at 3:15 AM Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> wrote:
>
>     Hello Fineract community!
>     I'm happy to announce that Apache Fineract has a new committer.
>
>     James is in fact the longest standing member of the Mifos and Fineract
>     community as he is the origin of the project as the original founder and
>     visionary behind Mifos back when it started as MOAP within Grameen
>     Foundation - http://moap.sourceforge.net/.
>
>     See this post for more on the roots of Mifos, now Fineract and James' story
>
>         * http://mifos.org/blog/the-roots-of-the-mifos-initiative/
>
>     Throughout the years, James has been an active member of the community.
>     Most recently he's helped the community stay on the pulse of payments and
>     digital financial services through valuable valuable insight he provides
>     regularly on the mailing lists as a consultant to the Gates Foundation on
>     their Level One Project. James has also shared his expertise on pay as you
>     go clean energy solutions.
>
>     While not a developer, James has contributed significantly in sharing
>     requirements and spearheading discussions across a variety of subjects on
>     the mailing lists. He has provided valuable feedback and insight into
>     forward-looking architectures for banking and financial inclusion. Most
>     recently he's been stewarding critical discussions on payments integration
>     and the alignment between Apache Fineract and Mojaloop. He recently has
>     been spearheading efforts to improve our processes and fix the contribution
>     model for the community.
>
>     James is eager to come on board as a committer and become more deeply
>     involved in the Apache Fineract community.
>
>     Congratulations James! Thank you for your contributions, and thank
>     you for accepting our invitation! We look forward to continuing to
>     work together with you.
>
>     Best Regards,
>
>     Ed Cable
>     Apache Fineract
>
>     P.S. James, would you mind if we announce your committership on social
>     media?

Sendoro Juma

-------------------------------

SingoAfrica Limited
Mbezi Beach | Bagamoyo Road | 7 Nakawale Str.

P.O BOX 78908 | 14121 Dar es Salaam

info@singo.africa mailto:info@singo.africa  | +255 71 262 8896 | singo.africa https://singo.africa | amala.co.tz https://amala.co.tz

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Fineract Committer James Dailey

Posted by Nayan Ambali <na...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations James.

Posted by Sanyam Goel <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations James!

Regards,
Sanyam Goel

--
SANYAM GOEL
Profile: plu.us/sanyam96

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Fineract Committer James Dailey

Posted by Cabrel Kemfang <gh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulation James

Posted by Mexina Daniel <me...@singo.africa>.
Congratulation James

amala.co.tz https://amala.co.tz/  | singo.africa https://singo.africa

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Fineract Committer James Dailey

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Congrats James

Posted by Ashok Auty <as...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Congratulations! James.

Posted by Isaac Kamga <is...@mifos.org>.
Congratulations James Dailey. Keep rocking !