Posted to users@airavata.apache.org by "Knepper, Margaret" <mk...@harris.com> on 2013/09/26 20:51:11 UTC

running imported WSDLs

Through XBaya I've imported 3  WSDLs

The workflow runs when I use  components from 2 of any of the WSDLs. I can run components from any combination of 2 WSDLs

However, when I try to add a component from a 3rd WSDL the workflow will no longer run.

Is there some default value that needs to be modified?

Thanks in advance,

   Margaret

Re: running imported WSDLs

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Margaret,

To change the port you need to change airavata-server.properties in
AIRAVATA_BINARY_HOME/bin and there are no multiple
airavata-server.properties in binary. For timeout you can increase the
broker socket timeout and if you are getting errors in axis2 level (which
you can get to know if you send us the error as I have explained in my
previous email, I can let you know where is the timeout occurs).

It will be really easy to have a call to figure out and solve the issue
efficiently.

Regards
Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab

Re: running imported WSDLs

Posted by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu>.
Hi Margaret--

Re: running imported WSDLs

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.

RE: running imported WSDLs

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Margaret,

Re: running imported WSDLs

Posted by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu>.

We'll try to reproduce this with some simple services.  Margaret, if you
have simple and portable scenario that you can send us that shows the
problem, we'll try to debug it.

Thanks--

Marlon

Re: running imported WSDLs

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Margaret,

RE: running imported WSDLs

Posted by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu>.

Re: running imported WSDLs

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Knepper,

Ideally there has to be a message in the console where you invoked the
XBaya or in airavata server console, other than that we do not keep errors
else where.

Is it possible for us to reproduce this issue locally ? Are these services
accessible publicly by any chance ?
Which version of Airavata are you using ?

Regards
Lahiru

--
System Analyst Programmer