Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/06 18:45:03 UTC

FlexEvent.FOCUS_IN

Is there a way to find out what triggered that event? Was it a mouse click
or a tabbing in?

Thanks

Re: FlexEvent.FOCUS_IN

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.
These keys I think will work after the control gets the focus but not
before.

Re: FlexEvent.FOCUS_IN

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Re: FlexEvent.FOCUS_IN

Posted by Gary Young <fl...@gmail.com>.
just an idea:

remember mouse click and keyboard tab key event and timing from stage( they
all popup to root stage ), and then you can tell from focusIn handle by see
which is the last possible one.

-Gary