Posted to xml-commons-dev@xerces.apache.org by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com> on 2006/10/04 06:14:52 UTC

Re: new xmlcommons and resolver release?

David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> wrote on 09/14/2006 12:05:21 AM:

> Michael Glavassevich wrote:
> > Norman Walsh wrote on 09/13/2006 11:39:43 AM:
> > > / Jacob Kjome was heard to say:
> > the
> > >
> > > Sounds good to me. If I need to do something, please let me know
what
> > :-)
> >
> > Is everything you planned to get into a resolver 1.2 release
(including
> > doc updates, etc...) already there?
>
> I added some basic notes for Resolver, but they need enhancing.
> http://svn.apache.

org/viewvc/xml/commons/trunk/src/documentation/content/xdocs/components/resolver/resolver-
> release-notes.xml
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xml/commons/trunk/status.xml
>
> Could someone please add something to explain the new XML APIs.

I've just updated status.xml with info about the changes made to
xml-commons-external-1.3 and xml-commons-external-1.2.

> -David

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab