Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Jay Tobias <j....@gmail.com> on 2010/10/05 04:15:29 UTC

kaChing using ZooKeeper: Continuous Deployment

I was asked to post this to the user list after attend the ACM talk by Louis Pascal.  One of  several technologies combined to build and deploy their whole stack in 5 minutes (also presented by invitation at Google in May).  Time includes testing and ZooKeeper controls deployment rate.

Applied Lean Startup Ideas: Continuous Deployment at kaChing
Let me give a some context about what kaChingis. .... Everything uses the same platform kawala. Coordination using ZooKeeper …
www.slideshare.net/pascallouis/... - Options

--Jay

Re: kaChing using ZooKeeper: Continuous Deployment

Posted by Adam Rosien <ad...@rosien.net>.
Of course!

BTW I'm joining Box tomorrow and have been consulting with them for a few
months involving ZK.

.. Adam

Posted by Thomas Koch <th...@koch.ro>.
Hi,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro

Re: kaChing using ZooKeeper: Continuous Deployment

Posted by Adam Rosien <ad...@rosien.net>.