Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2008/04/17 13:32:49 UTC

Participate in the Hackontest in Zurich?

Hi Lenya devs,

http://www.hackontest.org/index.php?action=Root-about

"Hackontest is a 24 hour programming competition between teams of three
open source software projects. The event takes place at OpenExpo on
September 24/25, 2008 in Zurich, Switzerland."

"The participating teams may win cash prizes of USD 1000, 2500 and 5000.
Next to fun and competition, the elected open source developers receive
a free trip to Zurich, Switzerland, including accommodation and meals
from September 23 - 26, 2008 up to USD 1000 each person."

Each developer team has to consist of three members. Would anybody like
to join me?

TIA!

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH

Re: Participate in the Hackontest in Zurich?

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Hi Lenya users and devs,

Andreas Hartmann schrieb:
> Hi Lenya devs,
>
> http://www.hackontest.org/index.php?action=Root-about
>
> "Hackontest is a 24 hour programming competition between teams of three
> open source software projects. The event takes place at OpenExpo on
> September 24/25, 2008 in Zurich, Switzerland."

if we want to get the chance to participate, we have to submit some
features we want to implement:

"First, register yourself as a Hackontest user. Second, search for a
recorded open source project or file one yourself. Third, submit a
feature a team of three programmers can implement during 24 hours.
Fourth, vote and comment on existing features. If you're a developer of
an open source project you may submit features you'd like to implement.
Or agree on implementing already recorded features and write comments
e.g. if the requirements are too high or too low."

If there is a feature you'd like to have implemented, please don't
hesitate to submit it on the Hackontest website and vote for it. Thanks
a lot!

-- Andreas

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2008-04-17 at 13:32 +0200, Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> Hi Lenya devs,
>
> http://www.hackontest.org/index.php?action=Root-about
>
> "Hackontest is a 24 hour programming competition between teams of three
> open source software projects. The event takes place at OpenExpo on
> September 24/25, 2008 in Zurich, Switzerland."
>
> "The participating teams may win cash prizes of USD 1000, 2500 and 5000.
> Next to fun and competition, the elected open source developers receive
> a free trip to Zurich, Switzerland, including accommodation and meals
> from September 23 - 26, 2008 up to USD 1000 each person."
>

> Each developer team has to consist of three members. Would anybody like
> to join me?

jeje, would be nice to work with you again. I would like to join you.

salu2