Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/30 00:27:52 UTC

Site and Mailing lists

Hi all,

As of tonight the migration to TLP looks like almost complete. The TLP
site http://sling.apache.org is up and running and the mailing lists
have been moved to the new addresses dev(a)sling.a.o and
commits(a)sling.a.o.

All current subscribers should also be scubscribed to the new lists.

Over the next days, we will also scan the site for old references to the
incubator site. If you encounter something, just pass us a note. Thanks.

Regards
Felix

Re: Site and Mailing lists

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.