Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Namit Jain <nj...@fb.com> on 2012/06/11 14:33:31 UTC

test errors

I am seeing the following errors on a fresh hive trunk ?

    [junit] Running org.apache.hadoop.hive.thrift.TestZooKeeperTokenStore
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0 sec
    [junit] Test org.apache.hadoop.hive.thrift.TestZooKeeperTokenStore FAILED (crashed)

Is anyone else getting the same error ?

Thanks,
-namit

Re: test errors

Posted by Kevin Wilfong <ke...@fb.com>.
I was running into this too.  For me, it was a permissions problem, the
following directory was owned by root

/tmp/zookeeper_0/version-2/

Changing the ownership to me fixed the problem.

Re: test errors

Posted by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org>.
Works for me.