Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by abhishek Bhatnagar <ab...@rediffmail.com> on 2007/05/03 09:36:18 UTC

Please help

Hi,

I'm having an error 404 (Page not found) for all my requests in a JMeter Test. If I copy the same URLs and paste them to a browser the pages are working fine. Any idea?...

Thanks,
Abhishek

Re: Please help

Posted by gopal labudu <go...@gmail.com>.
Hi Abhishek,
             change the path
enter the path like  this
e,g.
suppose your URL :http://jakarta.apache.org/
server name is jakarta.apache.org
path is /
if you send your URL, i will send the correct configuration.

i think this will solve your problem,

from
Gopal