Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by godfather_599 <go...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/19 01:09:18 UTC

cxf custom interceptor

Hi,
I am wondering if there is a way to specify a default json provider at the
interceptor level. I want the interceptor to use jackson for marshalling and
unmarshalling. I am able to use jackson by making a reference to it from my
service like this :

<entry key="org.apache.cxf.rs.provider">
                <array>
                    <ref bean="jsonProvider"/>
                </array>
            </entry>
However, I need to achieve the same thing at the interceptor level. I am
looking to extend the inbound and outbound interceptors to default jackson.

RE: cxf custom interceptor

Posted by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com>.
Hi,

Do not really get your use case. Registered JSON provider is used for every Rest call where JSON is expected.
Not sure why you need that in form of interceptor = non-portable way.

Regards,
Andrei.

Re: cxf custom interceptor

Posted by godfather_599 <go...@gmail.com>.
I meant only for REST calls. not SOAP..

Re: cxf custom interceptor

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
On 19/12/13 15:02, godfather_599 wrote:
> As I mentioned, I am trying to use Jackson for each and every web service
> call. This might be possible if I can plugin Jackson at the interceptor
> level rather than how I am using presently.

You mean not only for RS calls ? For Soap too ? It is supposed to be
used for every RS call where JSON is expected on the input or output

Sergey

Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders
http://coders.talend.com/

Blog: http://sberyozkin.blogspot.com

Re: cxf custom interceptor

Posted by godfather_599 <go...@gmail.com>.

Re: cxf custom interceptor

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
On 19/12/13 00:09, godfather_599 wrote:
> Hi,
> I am wondering if there is a way to specify a default json provider at the
> interceptor level. I want the interceptor to use jackson for marshalling and
> unmarshalling. I am able to use jackson by making a reference to it from my
> service like this :
>
> <entry key="org.apache.cxf.rs.provider">
>                  <array>
>                      <ref bean="jsonProvider"/>
>                  </array>
>              </entry>
> However, I need to achieve the same thing at the interceptor level. I am
> looking to extend the inbound and outbound interceptors to default jackson.

I'm not sure it is possible, why do you need to do it ?
Sergey