Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Yazeed Isaacs <Ya...@transactionjunction.co.za> on 2008/11/10 13:12:19 UTC

WebMarkupContainer with AjaxTabbedPanel - duplicating panel data

Hi

I have a WebMarkupContainer with a AjaxTabbedPanel. When I click on the
tab it duplicates the panel data.

What  am I doing wrong?

Here is my code:

final WebMarkupContainer terminalsContainer = new WebMarkupContainer(

                        "terminalsContainer");

            terminalsContainer.setOutputMarkupId(true);

            terminalsContainer

                        .add(new ListView("terminalDetails", new
ArrayList()) {

                              @Override

                              protected void populateItem(ListItem item)
{

                              }

                        });

            add(terminalsContainer);

AjaxLink link = new AjaxLink("terminalIdLink") {

                  @Override

ArrayList tabs = new ArrayList();

tabs.add(new AbstractTab(new Model("Details")) {

public Panel getPanel(String panelId) {

            return new TerminalMonitorDetailsTabPanel(

                  panelId, terminal.getId());

      }

});

terminalsContainer.replace(new AjaxTabbedPanel("terminalDetails",
tabs));

target.addComponent(terminalsContainer);

}

            }

When I click on the "Details" tab then the data returned by the panel
TerminalMonitorDetailsTabPanel is duplicated below each time.

Yazeed Isaacs - Java Developer

yazeed@transactionjunction.co.za

RE: WebMarkupContainer with AjaxTabbedPanel - duplicating panel data

Posted by Yazeed Isaacs <Ya...@transactionjunction.co.za>.
Hi Igor

Forgot it. I made a really foolish mistake. I must have been in a hurry
and that I left out the <tr> and <td> markup.

I had the following:

When I should have had:

It works now :D

Could you please help me out with following:
I am still having a problem with the paging & sorting of the
AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable when it is used within a LazyLoadPanel ie.
LazyLoadPanel.getLazyLoadComponent() returns the
AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable. Refer to "AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable
with ajax lazy loading - sorting and paging throws an
IllegalStateException"

Regards,
Yazeed Isaacs - Java Developer
yazeed@transactionjunction.co.za

final WebMarkupContainer terminalsContainer = new
WebMarkupContainer("terminalsContainer");

terminalsContainer.setOutputMarkupId(true);
terminalsContainer.add(new ListView("terminalDetails", new ArrayList())
{
	@Override
	protected void populateItem(ListItem item) {
	}
});

add(terminalsContainer);

AjaxLink link = new AjaxLink("terminalIdLink") {

	@Override

		ArrayList tabs = new ArrayList();

		// details tab
		tabs.add(new AbstractTab(new Model("Details")) {

			public Panel getPanel(String panelId) {
				return new
TerminalMonitorDetailsTabPanel(panelId, terminal.getId());
			}

		});

		terminalsContainer.replace(new
AjaxTabbedPanel("terminalDetails", tabs));

		target.addComponent(terminalsContainer);
	}

};

add(link);

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.