Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Enrique Medina <e....@gmail.com> on 2005/02/25 11:56:50 UTC

Tiles using

Hi,

I took a look at how the Sun's JSF RI integrates with Tiles, and found
that it makes use of the <f:facet> tag in this way:

<f:facet name="header">
	<f:subview id="header">
		<tiles:insert definition="page.header" flush="false"/>
	</f:subview>
</f:facet>

So, I tried to use this Tiles composition also with MyFaces. But it
doesn't work at all! I can only make it work through the use of <DIV>
to make the composition.

Am I doing something wrong? Is it the expected behaviour?

Could I use <TABLE> composition with MyFaces & Tiles?

Re: jscookmenu and actionListener

Posted by Alessandro Polverini <al...@nibbles.it>.
On Mon, 2005-02-28 at 10:27 +0100, Francesco Consumi wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> is there a reason because the <x:navigationMenuItem /> tag doesn't have
> the actionListener attribute ?
>
> I would need it... :-)

Hello Francesco,
you are not alone :)
I filed a bug on this issue:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-87

Bye,
Alex

Re: jscookmenu and actionListener

Posted by Slawek <ss...@o2.pl>.
and wat about rendered and enabled attribute?
its userRole isnt cool:/

Posted by Francesco Consumi <co...@istitutodeglinnocenti.it>.
Hi folks,

--
Francesco Consumi
Ufficio Sistemi informativi
consumi at istitutodeglinnocenti.it
Tel. +39 055 2037320
ICQ# 12516133

Re: Tiles using

Posted by Enrique Medina <e....@gmail.com>.
OK. Solved. It was just a problem with configuration.