Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by Yasothai Rasappan <ya...@vishwak.com> on 2017/01/02 12:24:54 UTC

RE: PredictionIO :: [error] (*:update) sbt.ResolveException: unresolved dependency: io.prediction#pio-build;0.9.0: not found

Hi Team,

Any update on this?

Thanks & Regards,
Yasothai Rasappan
SSE  | yasothair@vishwak.com<ma...@vishwak.com>
Vishwak Solutions Pvt Ltd
* 044 - 4222 2300 | Extn - 439.

Posted by Rasna Tomar <ra...@getamplify.com>.
Hi

Add following two lines in build.sbt of your engine "
SimpligicProductRanking"

lazy val pio_version = taskKey[Unit]("Prints 'pio version'")
pio_version := println(pioVersion.value)

Then cd path-to-your-engine-directory
1) Type sbt
Above command will prompt to " >"
2) type pio_version

Which version it is giving?

Posted by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org>.
The pio-build SBT plugin is deprecated.

1. Remove "pioVersion" from build.sbt.
2. Change reference of "pioVersion" in build.sbt to use a static value,
such as "0.10.0-incubating"
3. Delete project/pio-build.sbt.

Regards,
Donald

Posted by Yasothai Rasappan <ya...@vishwak.com>.
Hi Pat,
Have done following changes and checked still I’m getting same typo error.

·         Changed pioVersion to apachePioVersion in build.sbt file

·         Removed project/pio-build.sbt file
Rebuilt it, again I’m getting same error.

Thanks & Regards,
Yasothai Rasappan
SSE  | yasothair@vishwak.com<ma...@vishwak.com>
Vishwak Solutions Pvt Ltd
• 044 - 4222 2300 | Extn - 439

the plugin is in project/pio-build.sbt. Remove it and once you can build it should be looking for the version in your build.sbt

On Jan 5, 2017, at 10:56 AM, Pat Ferrel <pa...@occamsmachete.com>> wrote:

I may have it. There is an SBT plugin that you are using that should be removed.

The value in the engine_build.sbt of pioVersion.value cannot be calculated without the plugin and you don’t want the plugin, it will give the wrong version value.

substitute

   "org.apache.predictionio"    %% "apache-predictionio-core"          % “0.10.0-incubating”  % "provided”,

And find the plugin to remove it. It will be in some plugins dir under sbt if I recall correctly

Donald, do yo know of a writeup? I can do it if no one has already.

On Jan 5, 2017, at 1:33 AM, Yasothai Rasappan <ya...@vishwak.com>> wrote:

Hi Pat,
Attached are the two build.sbt files, where first is in engine template folder and the second one is in PIO installed folder.

Following are the file paths,
File1 path: vsadmin@predictionio:~/SimpligicProductRanking$ sudo nano build.sbt
File2 path: vsadmin@predictionio:~/SPIO/apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating$<mailto:vsadmin@predictionio:~/SPIO/apache-predictionio-0.10.0-incubating$> sudo nano build.sbt

Regards,
Yasho.

Posted by Yasothai Rasappan <ya...@vishwak.com>.
Hi Pat,

[cid:image001.png@01D2681F.F610B290]

Posted by Yasothai Rasappan <ya...@vishwak.com>.
It’s, 0.10.0-incubating version.

[cid:image001.png@01D2676C.936A6CC0]

Regards,
Yasho.

Posted by Rasna Tomar <ra...@getamplify.com>.

Posted by Yasothai Rasappan <ya...@vishwak.com>.
Hi Pat,
PFA for specific error which I’m getting while giving pio build option.

[cid:image001.png@01D26688.198556C0]

Regards,
Yasho.

Posted by Yasothai Rasappan <ya...@vishwak.com>.
Hi Rasna,
Is it possible to have a call to discuss this issue?

Regards,
Yasho.

•         we have installed 0.9.0 version and used “Product Ranking” engine. It was working fine, now we are migrating old version PredictionIO to the new version “Apache-0. 10.0-incubating” version.

•         We have successfully installed the latest version, and also able to download and configured “Product Ranking” engine.

[cid:image001.jpg@01D265D9.E94E0A00]

•         After configuring getting following error,
[cid:image002.jpg@01D265D9.E94E0A00]

[cid:image003.jpg@01D265D9.E94E0A00]

•         Kindly advise me on this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Yasothai Rasappan
SSE  | yasothair@vishwak.com<ma...@vishwak.com>
Vishwak Solutions Pvt Ltd
• 044 - 4222 2300 | +91-9677952753 | Extn - 439

RE: PredictionIO :: [error] (*:update) sbt.ResolveException: unresolved dependency: io.prediction#pio-build;0.9.0: not found

•         we have installed 0.9.0 version and used “Product Ranking” engine. It was working fine, now we are migrating old version PredictionIO to the new version “Apache-0. 10.0-incubating” version.

•         We have successfully installed the latest version, and also able to download and configured “Product Ranking” engine.

[cid:image001.jpg@01D265D9.9D62C450]

•         After configuring getting following error,
[cid:image002.jpg@01D265D9.9D62C450]

[cid:image003.jpg@01D265D9.9D62C450]

Posted by Rasna Tomar <ra...@getamplify.com>.
Edit -