Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Joachim Zobel <nc...@netcologne.de> on 2001/06/24 22:49:42 UTC

Can I use mod_perl to monitor mod_ssl

Hi.

We are having infrequent non reproducable problems with SSL. Can I use
mod_perl for debugging and monitoring the SSL activity beyond HTTP?

Thanx,
Joachim

--
"... ein Geschlecht erfinderischer Zwerge, die fuer alles gemietet werden
koennen."                            - Bertolt Brecht - Leben des Galilei

Re: Can I use mod_perl to monitor mod_ssl

Posted by Ged Haywood <ge...@www2.jubileegroup.co.uk>.
Hi there,

On Sun, 24 Jun 2001, Joachim Zobel wrote:

> We are having infrequent non reproducable problems with SSL. Can I use
> mod_perl for debugging and monitoring the SSL activity beyond HTTP?

I think you would be better off using something like tcpdump.

73,
Ged.