Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com> on 2009/08/11 19:45:54 UTC

Re: Using commons-net version 2.0 in maven repository for commons-net-ftp.jar

Hi Pallavi,

Which JIRA is this you're working on? I don't have any particular opinion,
but would like to watch it, as library upgrades can sometimes cause
integration issues with other packages (eg the upgrade from jetty 5 to jetty
6 caused some problems for hive)

-Todd

Posted by Pallavi Palleti <pa...@corp.aol.com>.
Hi Todd,