Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Steffen Haßler <sh...@visualgroup.de> on 2003/05/10 11:16:00 UTC

odmg complex query problem

hi guys,

I have a problem and hope, you can help me.

Ok, I need to write a script and do not know how to handle it, I am a newbe.

That's what I have:

class A
{
    vector attributes( B );
}

class B
{
       string name;
       string value;
}

What I want to do now, is to search for a "name" and "value" of class B
in class A. There is not just one name and value in class B but a whole
bunch of them. How can I write it now that I can find them if I search
for them them in class A? What I can do is searching for one name with
value but it doesn't work if I am searching for two or more. But it also
need to be possible that I search for two or more different names with
the compatible value at the same time. I can't get beyond that problem
at the moment.

By the way, I'm using RC3 and odmg.

Do you have any idea how to handle that problem? Please contact  me.

Stefffen