Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Amir Rosen <am...@cti2.com> on 2002/11/25 21:36:10 UTC

getSitemapURI() with cocoon:raw protocol

Hi,

I've encoutered a strange behaviour with the request object,
using cocoon 2.0.4-dev .

I'm using getSitemapURI() on the request object, inside a pipeline
that was called using the cocoon:raw protocol.
The getSitemapURI() returns the sitemap uri of the inner pipeline,
while all other request methods (getRequestURI(), getPathInfo(), etc.)
return the URIs of the original request.

Is this the right behaviour, and if so, how do I get the getRequestURI()
of the inner pipeline, or the getSitemapURI() of the original request ?

Thanks,

Amir Rosen
CTI Squared
amir@cti2.com