Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by jo...@thomsonreuters.com on 2011/07/20 11:37:52 UTC

Meta-question: suitability for this list?

Dear Apache UIMA developers,

I have a meta-question, which I couldn't find the answer to in a FAQ: would it be considered appropriate or inappropriate to post UIMA-related job offerings to this list?

We currently have several UIMA-related openings, but I would not want to post them here if the community thought that was off-topic/not helpful.

Thanks,
Jochen

Jochen L. Leidner, Ph.D.
Senior Research Scientist
Catalyst Lab
Corporate Technology
Thomson Reuters Global Resources

http://www.thomsonreuters.com - The Knowledge Effect: The right information in the right hands leads to amazing things.
REUTERS news is read by more than two billion people every day - http://www.reuters.com

Re: Meta-question: suitability for this list?

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
yes, no problem for me too.
Tommaso

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.