Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by 刘岩 <li...@richinfo.cn> on 2017/05/22 09:31:43 UTC

Execute Process with Command Arguments

Hi  All

    Currently i try to use the 1.2.0 Nifi‘s execute process  and   below the command argurments can not be executed due to the Semi-Colom

   Command:mysqldump

   Arguments: --tab=/tmp --fields-terminated-by=, --fields-enclosed-by=39"39 --lines-terminated-by=0x0d0a db1

   however when i execute this processor ,  it will alter the arguments and ommit this( " )  in the --field-enclosed-by , does nifi has a general escape special char  to inform NIFI not replacing the semi-coloms?

  Thank you very much in advance

Yan Liu

Richinfo

Re:Re: Execute Process with Command Arguments

Posted by 刘岩 <li...@richinfo.cn>.
Hi . Juan

       Thank you very much  for the work around , but using script file lose the portabilties since the server need to have that script file on it39s local file system.  and changes on parametrs makes it even harder to maintain.

Thank you very much

Best Regards

Yan Liu

----邮件原文----发件人:Juan Sequeiros  <he...@gmail.com>收件人:users <us...@nifi.apache.org>抄 送: (无)发送时间:2017-05-22 20:41:01主题:Re: Execute Process with Command ArgumentsYan,To work around that we just call a shell script with the full command, from ExecuteStream.
On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 8:36 AM Juan Sequeiros <he...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yan,There is a jira opened for the issue you describe.[1][1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/mobile#issue/NIFI-3221

Posted by Juan Sequeiros <he...@gmail.com>.
Yan,