Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au> on 2017/04/26 15:55:41 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.4.11 (take 2)

Dear community,

I am happy to start the VOTE thread for a Groovy 2.4.11 release!

This release includes 13 bug fixes/improvements as outlined in the
changelog:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12318123&version=12340047

Tag:
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=groovy.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/GROOVY_2_4_11
Tag commit id: 0496f7dc0cf3bd5188f910fb38935e6052b3bf49

The artifacts to be voted on are located as follows (r19273).
Source release: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/groovy/2.4.11/sources
Convenience binaries:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/groovy/2.4.11/distribution

Release artifacts are signed with a key from the following file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/groovy/KEYS

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Groovy 2.4.11.

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
three +1 PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release Apache Groovy 2.4.11
[ ]  0 I don't have a strong opinion about this, but I assume it's ok
[ ] -1 Do not release Apache Groovy 2.4.11 because...

Here is my vote:

+1 (binding)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.4.11 (take 2)

Posted by Graeme Rocher <gr...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 9:07 AM, Cédric Champeau
<ce...@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1 (binding)

>> +1
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Daniel.Sun
>>

>> --

Graeme Rocher

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.4.11 (take 2)

Posted by Cédric Champeau <ce...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Daniel Sun <re...@hotmail.com>.
+1

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.4.11 (take 2)

Posted by Jochen Theodorou <bl...@gmx.org>.
+1

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.
As per Cédric's request, I'd like to make the release window 36hrs, so I'll

Posted by Keith Suderman <su...@anc.org>.
+1

Builds. Runs.  All tests pass.  Tested both code from the GitHub mirror and sources.zip.

Keith

----------------------
Keith Suderman
Research Associate
Department of Computer Science
Vassar College, Poughkeepsie NY
suderman@cs.vassar.edu

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.4.11 (take 2)

Posted by Guillaume Laforge <gl...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by John Wagenleitner <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)