Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by mw <mw...@plista.com> on 2014/11/14 15:11:37 UTC

Configuring Mahout Maven Project to use hadoop2

Hi,

i am working on a rest api for mahout called kornakapi.
I heared that it is possible to compile the mahout trunk such that it is
compatible with hadoop2. How can i do that? Is it possible to do that
via the pom.xml?

Best,
max

Re: Configuring Mahout Maven Project to use hadoop2

Posted by Gokhan Capan <gk...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it is mahout-mrlegacy now.

Gokhan

Posted by mw <mw...@plista.com>.