Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Steve Varnau <st...@esgyn.com> on 2016/06/12 03:12:20 UTC

Need a volunteer to Release Manage Trafodion 2.1

Hi folks,

Roberta pioneered the way as Release Manager for our first Apache
(incubating) release – 1.3.0.   I added a bit to the docs and process to
enable convenience binaries on our second release – 2.0.0.  The patch
release to complete that process is under way – 2.0.1. That vote is under
way and Roberta is graciously finishing that up for me.

Now that we have successfully navigated and documented this process, we are
looking to share the glory and valuable experience with a new volunteer for
the next release. The release manager needs to be a committer.

Who is interested?

--Steve

Re: Need a volunteer to Release Manage Trafodion 2.1

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Kudos to Roberta.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits