Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by "Gang(Gary) Wang" <ga...@apache.org> on 2021/01/14 08:13:31 UTC

[VOTE] Propose a new PMC Chair and Vice President for Mnemonic community

Hi PMCs and Contributors.

I kindly propose Yanhui Zhao <yz...@apache.org> as our PMC Chair and Vice
President.
He has contributed to our project and community for years.
Recently he has successfully rebooted our Mnemonic project and released a
version quite well under his leadership.
I will stay in PMC with him to continue the progress to create a success
project that adds values to opensource world.

[ ] +1, Approve the proposal
[ ] -1,  Delay this proposal (please provide specific comments)

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Gary.

Re: [VOTE] Propose a new PMC Chair and Vice President for Mnemonic community

Posted by Paley Shen <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks,
Peili

Posted by Kevin Ratnasekera <dj...@gmail.com>.
Gary, Thank you for effort you have put since project inception. I think
Yanhui, will do very well as we have seen during past release and project
reboot.

So Here's my +1.

[RESULT] [VOTE] Propose a new PMC Chair and Vice President for Mnemonic community

Posted by "Gang(Gary) Wang" <ga...@apache.org>.
This voting got passed with +6 binding votes, +3 non-binding votes and no
0,-1 votes.

The new PMC Chair and Vice President will be Yanhui Zhao <yz...@apache.org>.

Thank you very much for the voting, I will follow the Apache process to get
further approval from the board at the next monthly board meeting.

Best regards
Gary

Posted by Li Shen <sh...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: [VOTE] Propose a new PMC Chair and Vice President for Mnemonic community

Posted by Xiaojin Jiao <xj...@gmail.com>.
+1
------

Posted by Chunyong He <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Gary Wong <qi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chenyang Li <mo...@gmail.com>.
+1,

--
        < = >
LESS IS MORE

Re: [VOTE] Propose a new PMC Chair and Vice President for Mnemonic community

Posted by Johnu <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Uma gangumalla <um...@apache.org>.
+1