Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Simon Metson <si...@cloudant.com> on 2012/09/12 16:28:18 UTC

London CouchDB meetup

Hey,
I'm organising a very short notice meet up in London on the 18th of September (next Tuesday!). The plan is to meet in the Builders Arms on Kensington Court Place (see http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/15/1522/Builders_Arms/Kensington for details/map) at 8pm, and chat about all things couch. Hope to see you there! I'll be wearing a Cloudant shirt.
Cheers
Simon

Re: London CouchDB meetup

Posted by Simon Metson <si...@cloudant.com>.