Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Marco Neumann <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/04 19:58:39 UTC

changes to Apache Jena site documentation

I have made some changes to the documentation on the jena.apache.org site
with the anonymous username and can indeed see these changes now in the
edit view but not in the live view. Is this correct behavior, does this
change wait for some admin approval?

--

---
Marco Neumann

Re: changes to Apache Jena site documentation

Posted by Marco Neumann <ma...@gmail.com>.
thank you Adam, this will do for now

--

---

Posted by ajs6f <aj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Marco Neumann <ma...@gmail.com>.

--

---

Posted by ajs6f <aj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Marco Neumann <ma...@gmail.com>.

--

---

Posted by ajs6f <aj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Marco Neumann <ma...@gmail.com>.

--

---

Posted by ajs6f <aj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Marco Neumann <ma...@gmail.com>.
looks good

--

---

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Marco Neumann <ma...@gmail.com>.
if use anonymous as username you should be able to see the changed
structure. basically if you currently access the public site and you select
Spatial Search in the Javadoc drop-down it will lead you to a Not Found
404. I suggest to replace the item with a link to the GeoSPARQL
documentation as outlined in the change.

--

---

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Marco Neumann <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Adam,

--

---

Posted by ajs6f <aj...@apache.org>.
Yes, a committer needs to push the change through to be committed to the documentation base, and then the site must be published. We always publish for a release, but we can publish at other times, too, if needed.